Monday, March 5, 2012

I See What You Did There


The question of the ages-is this the same couple that frequents my site or a new couple? Wait, the sickeningly sweet status is posted in the general feed, not on his gf's wall. It's a new couple!! Welcome to my site, Colin and Mary!! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you don't, not a single puck is being given!
And the most annoying part of this is Mr. Colin's profile photo. It's of him and Mary making out, as if he's saying "Haha! I have a gf and we get along soo well and make out all the time, and your and your gf (if you even have one!!) aren't like that at all!!" Mary's is much better-just a pic of the two of them sitting together. It's currently 3 March, 2012. I expect they'll be through before May, with how many gfs he's had in the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment